Massage therapy is one of the oldest natural treatment approaches for relieving musculoskeletal pain, reducing stress, promoting natural health defenses, and revitalizing the body. At Glendora Chiropractic, our massage therapists tailor and implement multiple techniques – deep tissue, Swedish, etc. – to ensure that our patients get the most out of their visits.
Chiropractic Care and Massage Therapy:
Our massage therapists coordinate and plan treatment to reinforce and augment the benefits of our chiropractic care. Our massage therapy plans are tailored to meet each patient’s unique pain, condition or injury.
- Deep tissue – slow and sustained deep pressure to target the inner layers of muscles and connective tissues.
- Prenatal – aimed at relieving aches and tension while improving circulation and promoting relaxation. Remember to speak with your OBGYN first to decide if prenatal massage is right for you.
- Swedish – long, light pressure to improve circulation and flexibility while maximizing relaxation.
- Sports – designed with athletic recovery in mind while enhancing flexibility and promoting injury prevention.
- Acupressure – firm but gentle pressure applied to specific points on the body to relieve tension or pain.
- Physical and mental relaxation
- Improved circulation
- Reduced localized swelling
- Pain relief
- Increased energy
- Released toxins and lactic acid
*Requires 24 hour notice